We looked through about 50 display homes and kept going back to ones built by the builder we chose. We fell in love with one design, but then realised that the bedrooms and bathroom were too small for a growing family and a soon to be teenager.
We went for our original choice in the end with modifications.
The original plan can be found here
- Increase of 50cm to the front of the house (encumbrance) which we added in the study
- Removed study door and wall
- Removed Hall door and wall
- Turn living room in to a separate room, moving opening and adding double doors
- Turn Dining into a store room, a pantry and a study nook
- Remove door from Verandah to Garage
- Add internal door from Garage to Kitchen
- Add external door from Garage to Backyard
- Move Fridge to Pantry
- Extend floor and overhead cupboards along the wall to the door
Miss 2 will have Bed 2, Miss 10 will have Bed 4. The Study is actually a toy room. After handover we will be adding floor cupboards in the pantry and wall shelving.